WARNING

"SELF-TREATMENT IS DANGEROUS AND DON'T DO ANY SELF-TREATMENT AFTER READING THE INFORMATION THAT I SHARED IN THIS BLOG."

Thursday, September 9, 2010

AYURVEDIC MEDICINES FOR GRAHANI

AYURVEDIC MEDICINES FOR GRAHANI

1.GRAHANYANTAKA KASHAYA
2.MRDWIKARISHTA
3.VISWAMRTAM
4.MADHUKASAVA
5.PIPPALYASAVA
6.ASHTAKSHARI GULIKA
7.BHUKTANJARI GULIKA
8.CHITRAKADI GULIKA
9.GRAHANYANTAKAM GULIKA
10.TALISAPATRADI VATAKAM
11.SITA VATAKAM
12.GRAHANYAMAYANTAKA GHRTA
13.GRAHANIKAPATA RASA
14.PANCAMRTA PARPATI
15.SWARNA PARPATI
16.KASISA BHASMA
17.ANNABHEDI SINDURA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place of Dr.Pouse Poulose Puthusserry

This is the google map view of my small village Kokkunnu.Its here I spent my childhood times.But now I am staying at thrissur at thaikkattussery.

Blog Archive

FOLLOWERS