WARNING
---------------

"SELF-TREATMENT IS DANGEROUS AND DON'T DO ANY SELF-TREATMENT AFTER READING THE INFORMATION THAT I SHARED IN THIS BLOG."

FREE SERVICE
---------------------

"For my Online consultation and advice email me your disease details in pousepoulose@gmail.com as per the format I have given on my blog .

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PUNARNAVAADI KASHAYAM AND ITS INDICATION WITH USAGE







PUNARNAVAADI KASHAYAM AND ITS INDICATION WITH USAGE

Reference:Sahasrayogam

Indications: Anaemia with symptoms like anasarca, fever, cough,dysponea etc

Ingredients: boerhavia diffusa (punarnava), trichosanthes dioica (padola), zingiber officinale (shunti),azadiracta indica (Nimba), tinospora cordifolia (guloochi), coscinium fenestratum (nisha),  terminalia chebula (hareethaki).

Dose and Mode of Use:10-15 ml with three times hot water twice daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place of Dr.Pouse Poulose Puthusserry

This is the google map view of my small village Kokkunnu.Its here I spent my childhood times.But now I am staying at thrissur at thaikkattussery.

Blog Archive