TEETH AND GUM CARE ACCORDING TO AYURVEDA
Ayurveda teaches to gently massaging the gums and the teeth two times a day, morning and night.Ayurvedic herbs with Bitter, Astringent and Pungent taste are optimal for teeth care are cleaning.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Teeth Care
Margosa (Azadirachtha indica)
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)
Babul (Acacia arabica)
Ayurvedic Tips for Teeth and Gum Care
• Mix mustard oil and salt rub your teeth with the help of your finger cause the whitening and strengthening of your teeth.
• Brush your teeth with babul or neem twigs instead of brush in the morning
• Include some bitter, astringent and pungent food items in daily diet
Food items that can harm your teeth health and have to be avoided
• Avoid chocolate and sugar content that harmful for teeth.
• Avoid tea and coffee to have white and strong teeth.
• Avoid smoking.
• Avoid eating paan or beetle leaf.