NOTE

This blog is a compilation work of relevant data that the author has collected from different source.If you have any complaint contact the author through my e-mail address.Hope this blog will help you to know theories of Ayurveda Science.I am Dr.Pouse Poulose Puthussery,if you want my Online Consultation and Advice contact me in my e-mail I.D pousepoulose@gmail.com

WARNING

"SELF-TREATMENT IS DANGEROUS AND DON'T DO ANY SELF-TREATMENT BY READING THE INFORMATION THAT I SHARED IN THIS BLOG.USE MEDICAL INFORMATION THAT I SHARED ONLY UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF A AYURVEDIC DOCTOR"

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Arjunarishta with its indication,ingredients and usage




Arjunarishta with its indication,ingredients and usage




Active Ingredients
Arjuna, Munakka, Modhuka Puspha, Dhataki, And Jaggery.


Therapeutic Use
Tonic And Cardiac Stimulant.Usedin Diseases Of Heart And Respiratory Disorders.


Dose : 15to 30 ml with equal quantity of water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place of Dr.Pouse Poulose Puthusserry

This is the google map view of my small village Kokkunnu.Its here I spent my childhood times.But now I am staying at thrissur at thaikkattussery.

Popular Posts

Editor of Ayurveda Treatment Methods and Practice

My Photo

I am Dr.Pouse Poulose completed my B.A.M.S from Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda Medical College,Thrissur on 2009 and now I am doing my P.G in Shalya Tantra M.S (Ay) at Alvas Ayurvedic Medical College,Moodbidri.I am the Sishya of Ashtavaidyan Alathiyoor Narayanan Nambi,he is my great guru its through him I know the true ayurvedic science and treatment.My aim is to spread maximum information's in ayurvedic science throughout this word because I know the greatness of this divine science from my experience and from my great teachers.I have done online consultation for thousands of patient world wide through my blog.If you want to get my Online Ayurvedic Consultation and Advice for your disease condition contact me through my e-mail with your entire disease detail as per the Consultation Form I have given in my blog to pousepoulose@gmail.com

|| Satyameva Jayate ||

लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवंतु

Blog Archive

Ayurveda Treatment & Practice