Random Post

My new poem "I am a traveler"

My new poem "I am a traveler"

I am a traveler who left his home,
A wanderer who roams the land alone.
I left my loved ones behind, you see,
To follow my heart and set my soul free.

I am a traveler who lives in the present,
A nomad who finds joy in each moment.
I don't look back, nor do I worry ahead,
For the present is all I have, and it's enough.

I am a traveler who's learned to forget,
To let go of the past and all its regret.
I've found that life is short, and time is fleeting,
So I choose to live in the here and now,

I am a traveler who keeps his mind calm,
Through the ups and downs, I find my balance.
I breathe in deep, and let my spirit soar,
For life is a journey, and I am its servant.

I am a traveler who doesn't know where I'm going,
But that's the beauty of it all, don't you know.
The journey itself is the destination,
And the road ahead is full of endless wonder.

By

Dr.Pouse Poulose
Associate Professor

Post a Comment

0 Comments